While staying in temporary housing in Chicago and the advent of Covid-19 caused our planet to panic, retreat, and consider health and safety plans, it seems that a lot of businesses have had to pivot in terms of the way they conduct their affairs. Lockdowns have affected people’s social lives, and many are missing going out, dancing, attending music events, museums, theatres, cinemas, etc.
Chicago will always be a cultural hub. As a dynamic city, it has also remained ahead of the curve with social activities and has a lot to offer its residents, while remaining safe. To prevent the spread of Covid-19, the creation of socially distanced events has caused a resurgence of drive-in cinemas. This has also extended to concerts, festivals, and drive-through holiday offerings.
This past Halloween, there were a lot of “Trunk or Treat” events. For EDM lovers, Maceoplex and DJ Pierre played, and for house and dance music lovers, our very own house DJ, Julian Jumpin’ Perez, hosted a plethora of artists at the SeatGeek Stadium. Here are more links and upcoming events you shouldn’t miss:
- Drive-thru light show in Northbrook
- Offers countless experiences in Chicago
- Lake Shore Drive-In hosting a series of outdoor events
- Chi-Together hosting socially safe movies and music at Soldier Field
- Chicago Crive Ins – List of current films showing, such as Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban; Planes Trains and Automobiles; Mean Girls; Black Panther
- Time Out’s list of Drive-in movie theaters in Chicago
Five gorgeous drive-through holiday light displays in Illinois
With so much to offer in the city of Chicago and different quarantine rules nationally and internationally, a staycation is becoming a good proposition for most people. Consider staying in luxury, furnished temporary housing. Ryan Corporate Housing will not only provide excellent service but also a convenient and hassle-free stay.
Tel: (855) 979-2624